Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

FINAL Weigh-In

Today is an important day because I got to weigh myself for HOPEFULLY the final time!

I ate all the right things this week and I worked out every day.

When I stepped on the scale, it read that I lost EXACTLY 2.2 lbs!!

And that's what I needed to lose this week to get to my goal!!

So, ladies, I have reached my goal of losing 20 lbs!

I've very excited and very happy.

I lost 20 lbs in 12 weeks and my average weight loss a week was 1.7 lbs which I think is excellent.

This week I'm going to be slowly adding the carbs back in and I'm still going to be eating healthy foods. I can't go back to the way I was eating before.

I also think I'm going to start the Couch-to-5K this week!

I'll keep you updated on that also! :)

Some of you asked for some before and after photos, so here goes nothing!


This is me before I started losing any weight at all. This was the summer of '08 and I'm the 2nd from the left, obviously. Ugh. Seeing myself like that makes me disgusted. I can't believe I got that big. I was 60 lbs heavier!




Before I lost 20 lbs: 
I'm obviously more tan than the after picture. This picture was taken in Novemeber but between Novemeber and when I started losing weight, I maintained the same weight, so that's why I added this picture



After losing 20 lbs:



I'm so happy that I'm done, even though I still want to lose 5-10 more before August (am I weird?)

I also want to say thanks for all my readers for all of your support!!

You really motivated me throughout this process! :)

Have a GREAT Sunday! I know I will! ;)