Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

you're gonna miss this.

Last night while I was laying in bed, trying to fall asleep, I had a lot of thoughts running through my head.

One of 'em being that I miss the days when I was my stepsister's age. She just turned 17 a month ago and I was thinking "oh how I miss those days".

I miss not having a care in the world.

Although, I have a fabulous life right now, sometimes I wish I had a time machine and could re-live those days for like a week!

I remember back in those days how I couldn't wait to turn 21 and I wish it could just hurry up!

This song describes it perfectly:



Do you guys ever miss the 'ol days where they thing you most worried about what getting your homework done on time?

5 comments:

Unknown

i do!

even though, i love my life now there are times when i really miss those years!

Taylor-Made Wife

I absolutely love my life, but I really miss the simple times. The worst is remembering how "hard" I thought things were then.

Samantha

YES. I. DO.

Jillian

I know to be back to those teenage years, heck to just be back in the college years!!

Brittany

I know exactly what you mean! Sometimes it makes me upset to think about it because I miss it a lot :-(