Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Someone's Back!

Yeah..that's me! :)

Sooo much has been going on this week! Mostly with school..

I had a paper due and a test! Finals start next Thursday and I'm not lookin' forward to it. :/

Oh oh oh! My birthday is in 1 week! :) Can you believe it?! I can't!

I remember when I was younger and me and my friends would dream about turning 21! Haha! And now it's happening in 1 week!

Tony has some surprises in store, but what I do know is that we are going to The Melting Pot! Yuuum! :)

I have been sick for the past week, and it sucks. I'm not sure what it is, maybe a sinus infection, but it really sucks.

I'm FINALLY beginning to feel better, though.

Thank God!

But now I gotta go take a shower and get pretty for my love! :)

I will post more tomorrow! Have a great Saturday!

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

That's great that you're feeling better! I remember turning 21 and it was great! Have fun at the melting pot!