Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Change of Plans

Soo, since next Saturday, May 8th, is my birthday... I was really really wanting to go to The Melting Pot...



And since all I really wanted was the fondue, and not the entrees, we decided to just get fondue.

Well...

If you want JUST fondue, you have to go at 11PM. Uhh... LAME! Right?!?

So, at first, Tony and I were like "ok, we can do that".

But tonight after careful deliberation, we decided against it.

We really didn't want to be out eating at 11PM.

Plus, I'm gonna get some drinks since it is my 21st birthday and all.

So, we wanted to start earlier.

I decided I wanted to go to a Japanese Steakhouse.

Tony mentioned one, and we looked it up online.

We made reservations for 7:30PM at Kani House!

Asian food is my favorite type of food, so I just know it's going to be devine!

I love when they cook in front of you! I think it's soo cool!




OH! And that's just part of the plan..

Because Japanese Steakhouse's really don't have a very good dessert selection, and because dessert is my favorite part of any meal, we are going somewhere spearate for dessert! And also because Kani House really doesn't have very good alcoholic drink selections.

Kinda crazy, right?

I don't think so! ;)

After we get our Japanese fix, we are going to head to Cheesecake Factory for some cheesecake and DRINKS!

I'm definitely going to get a daquiri..




And maybe a mojito..



Oh and either one of these..



Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake


Or this...


30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake


Mmm don't those look devine?

Gonna be hard to choose which one I want!


I will definitely let y'all know what I get! ;)

I seriously cannot wait!

Oh, and I have NO idea what Tony is getting me.

It's ALL a surprise!

But that's ok because I LOVE surprises!

Have a great Saturday night!!!