Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weigh in SUNDAY

Today is SUNNDAY and you know what that means!

It's weigh in day!

So, this week I did pretty good with diet and exercise.

I did the 30 day shred Mon-Fri and on Saturday my workout was helping Tony move! I'm SO sore!

I weighed in this morning and lost 1.4 lbs!

About 8.6 - 13.6 lbs to go!!

And 6 weeks to go!

I'm still deciding on whether or not to start Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred this week.

What do y'all think? Should I start Level 2 tomorrow? Or keep doing Level 1 for one more week?

1 comments:

Brittany

Good for you! That's awesome :-) I really don't know how you stick to the shred though. I try and try but it gets SO boring and repetitive! I need to do diff. things but obvious this is really working for you ;-)