Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spiders & Highs and Lows

Day 28 - A picture of something I'm afraid of.


This picture is so dsigusting! Ugh!




Day 17 - My highs and lows of this past year.

I had a ton of highs this past year. I had great memories made with Tony, I had great times with my family, the holidays were amazing, my 21st birthday couldn't have been better, I had great times with my friends. There were honestly a ton more highs than lows this past year.

The lows that I had were that I got into it with my mom a few times this past year. I'm not going to say we have the best relationship in the world, and it makes me sad of course. But we definitely had a few fights this past year that I wish we wouldn't have.

Anyways, I'm moving out in 6 months from today and I'm so stoked. I've never been this excited about anything! Eeek! :]

0 comments: