Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pictures and My Earliest Memory

Sorry for my lack of posting!

I've been super busy this week so far!

Day 25 of the 30 Day Picture Blog is to post a picture of my day.

Well, I don't have a picture of my day, sadly, so I'm going to skip to day 26.

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to me.


This is me and my dog, Frankie. Or better known as Frank, Frankles, Frankster.

Animals in general mean a ton to me. I just care so much about them, especially my own.



And now onto Day 14 of this 30 Day Challenge.

Day 14  - My earliest memory.

I have a ton of memories from when I was little, but one memory that sticks out that might just  be my earlier is when I fell out of the car window.

My family had a lake house in Olathe, Kansas back when I was born to about 6 years old.

We used to go all the time in the summer.

The lake house was off a gravel road.

Well, one day, we were headed to the lake house, and we were on that gravel road. We were going really slow, probably about 10 miles an hour, and I was on my mom's lap.

The window was down and I was reaching my arm out trying to grab the branches on trees.

Well, I reached a little too far, and I fell out the window onto the gravel.

Now, I can't really remember how much it hurt or anything like that, but I do remember trying to grab the branches and falling out.

My mom said that I only had a few scratches.

I can remember that moment so well.

Kinda funny now that I think about it.

I hope y'all have a great Tuesday!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

You have until tomorrow (until 11:59 PM) to enter!

2 comments:

stephanie

That's probably not supposed to be funny, but it kind of is. If only because I could so see myself doing the same thing!

Ashley

Oh my gosh, I bet your mom was freaking out!

And you're right, it is just a little bit funny! :)