Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 30

Well, y'all, today is the last day of the 30 Day Picture Blog!

I'm kind of relieved. Is that bad?

Anyways...onto Day 30.

Day 30 - A picture of someone I miss.



My nana.

This is a picture of my dad and his mom (I call her nana).

I miss her so much.

I saw her back in July, but it's just way too long ago.

She used to live here in GA, but moved to FL about 8 years ago.

I used to see her all of the time, but now I see her two or three times a year and it sucks.

I hate it.

She seriously is the person I look up to.

I love her so much, it kills me.

She is the sweetest person you'll ever meet and the most caring.

I honestly don't know what I'd do without her and I hate that I only get to see her a few times a year. :(

Hopefully I'll be seeing her soon, though!!

If not, I don't know what I'll do!



0 comments: