Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Bullets and Legs

Oh my word! Where has the week gone? I am sorry I have been M.I.A for the past few days! I have been busy with school. Y'all know how that goes though, right?

I've been slacking with the 30 Day Picture Blog and the 30 Day Challenge!

So I'm going to start where I left off at!

Day 24 - A picture of something I wish I could change



My legs. I want Britney Spears' old legs. She has muscular legs, but they are like lean muscular. Mine are bulky muscular. Get it? Haha

Now onto the 30 Day Challenge.




Day 12 - Bullet my whole day

Well my day isn't over yet, but I pretty much know what I'm going to do. So here we go.

  • Got up at 10:15 AM and went to the bathroom and took my pill
  • Got online and checked emails/facebook/blogger until 11:15 AM.
  • Ate and watched The Biggest Loser on my tivo.
  • Went to go see Tony on his lunch break at 12 PM.
  • Got home at 1:30 PM and read blogs.
  • Did a little homework until 2:30 PM
  • Write this post at 2:40 PM
  • Go to Tony's at 5 PM when he gets home.
  • Go workout with Tony around 6-6:30 PM.
  • Go back to his apartment and cuddle and make dinner and watch a movie or TV
  • Have a relaxing night. :)
There ya go!


1 comments:

Sam

I was JUST talking about this at work today. I HATE my legs for that reason. They are also bulky muscular. Like, they stick out at the side, and I don't know how to get rid of it. I never wear skirts because of it. Boo.