Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday!



1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re splurging?
Honestly, I don't drink coffee. The only coffee I will drink is the coffee in Frappuccinos and Cappuccinos because you really can't taste it that much because it's taken over by sugar, haha!





2. What is your genre of books to read?

I don't really read for fun that much, or as much as I would want to! Especially during the school year. I'd love to be able to read more, I'd like chick lit!



3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?

The beach or the mountains. If I retired to the beach, I might get really sick of the heat. So maybe the moutains and then go to the beach all the time for vacation!



4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?

Most likely boys or shopping. Ha!



5. What word describes you best?

Goofy.



6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)

School starting back up. Yeah, you probably think I'm crazy for wanting to go back to school, but it gives me something to do and I like seeing my friends everyday! The next thing would be Tony and my 1 1/2 year anniversary on Aug 14th, then of course going to Myrtle Beach for labor day weekend!



7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?

I try to avoid them.



8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?

Probably 1 extra day to the week.



9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?

Probably blue and green and I'd like 'em the Dragons. Hahah!



10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?

English. By far. All other subjects suck.