Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 30, 2010

"La la la la"

Yay! Today is FRIDAY! Oh how I love Fridays!

Tonight Tony and I are going to have a relaxing evening grilling out and watching a movie. :)

Today is also Day 6 of the 30 Day Song Challenge!

This is so fun!

So, for day 6, I'm supoosed to post a song that reminds me of somewhere!

Easy.

This song reminds me of Fort Myers Beach, Florida.

About every other summer, my family and I go down there and stay in the same timeshare we always stay in. Some of my favortie memories have been made there and I'm SO excited that we might be going next summer since this summer we didn't go!

I CANNOT wait.


This is the house we stay in everytime we go.

And here's the song the reminds me of this place :)

Kenny Chesney & Uncle Kracker - "When the Sun Goes Down"

1 comments:

Brittany

I love this song.. but hate it in the winter.. it makes me miss summer too much :)