Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

30 Day Song Challenge - Day 7

For day 7 on the 30 Day Song Challenge, I have to post a song that reminds me of a certain event.

This song reminds me of when I was at Music Midtown a few years back. Music Midtown was America's largest three-day music festival, right here in Georgia! There were over 100 acts from all genres of music in downtown and Midtown Atlanta in over 40 acres! It was SO much fun! Jessica Simpson was just one of the acts and I went with my good friend, Hilairy, and she was the one act that stood out the most, and for some reason, I can only remember her singing this song, although I know she sang a lot more than just this.

Jessica Simpson - "Take My Breath Away"



Gosh, I have SO many memories from Music Midtown! My friend Hilairy and I made so many memories there.

Here is a pic from the last Music Midtown I attended. I think it was 2003 or 2004. Those guys were random guys who just asked if they could be in our picture. Weird.

I'm in the back with the random/creepy guy leaning over my shoulder and my friend Hilairy is kneeling on the bottom with the other random guy.