1. What does your car say about you? If you don’t have a car, what kind of car would be your daily driver?
I drive a 2002 Volkswagon Jetta. I'm not sure what that says about me? Haha.
2. To this point, what has been your purpose on this planet?
To make people happy and to love and be loved. :)
3. If you could trade places with any person for any amount of time, who would it be?
Anyone who won a lottery! Haha.
4. What is your favorite kind of cake? If you don’t like cake, what is it about it that you don’t like?
Uh, if you know me then you know that I like basically ANY dessert. So obviously I love cake! This is a hard question because I basically like all cake. But if I had to choose, either German Chocolate Cake or just plain 'ol chocolate cake with cream cheese icing!
5. Would you have wanted to live in your parents’, grandparents’ or great-grandparents’ generation or only your own?
6. Do you have any home remedies for illnesses, cleaning or otherwise?
Dang, I can't think of anything. :(
7. What is your ideal weather situation?
Somewhere between 70-75 degrees and a 'lil breeze.
8. What is your best attribute (physical or personal)?
I've been told that I have a pretty smile, and I think I do too. Also, I've been told I have great boobs and butt. Haha! I think my best personal attribute is my sense of humor. I have a unique sense of humor and I've also been told I'm funny.
9. Do you text or surf while driving?
I've gotten a lot better about texting while driving, I used to text soo much while I drove. Now I MOSTLY just text at red lights, but there are a few times where I still text. I know I know, I NEED to stop!!
10. How long have you known your best friend?
Tony is my bestest friend, so, a year and 7 months. :)