Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Changes.

I'm changing my major, again.

First, it was Criminal Justice. I wanted to be a CSI.

Then, it was Early Childhood Eduaction. I wanted to be an Elementary School Teacher.

Now, it's going to be Nursing. Yep. That's right! :)

And I'm SO excited.

I want to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse eventually.

But who knows, I may find another specialty in Nursing that I like more.

We will see.

I'm excited though.

I will transfer to a 4 year college in Jan' 2011 and then after I take a few more core classes, I will be applying to Nursing school and hopefully get in!

I've been told time and time again that it's really hard, and that a lof of my time is going to be devoted to studying.

But I don't care.

This is what I want to do.

Hey, they didn't say it'd be easy, just worth it. :)

Tony's mom was a nurse for 10 years, and so was my aunt.

So I have a couple people I can go to, to talk about it.

I'm sure there are TONS of specialties on Nursing, but for now I'm set on Labor and Delivery.

I'm ready.

:)

If any of you are nurses, let me know and we can chat more about it!

4 comments:

Amy

Yeah.. I am happy for you.. I would like Labor and Delivery also..

Brittany

My step mom is actually in a nursing program now and talk about having no free time. She studies alll the time and it's not easy at all but it's a great job and you know you'll always have a job. I say go for it :-) If you want it bad enough, you can do it!! Great choice :-)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

I got my degree in criminal justice and if I had to do it over again I might have went another direction. That sounds great about nursing! Good luck!

Monique

You have such a great blog!! Good luck with your education. Great choices!