Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's been a while..

since I've been on a vacation and I'm SO excited I get to go on one this weekend!

I went to the doctor yesterday for my heartburn, he gave me heartburn medication so hopefully it will help.

I had to take my beautiful VW Jetta into the shop yesterday morning because it's acting up. :/

It's most likely a transmission problem, and we all know how much it costs to get a new transmission. Like up to $3,000. Yeah, I'm not happy.

So I've been borrowing Tony's car and my mom's car to get around.

Luckily Tony lives 5 minutes away, so he's been picking me up too.

I probably won't get Black Betty back until next week.

Yeah, I named it Black Betty.

Once I bought it, it just came to me because it's black.

And I bought Betty Boop mats too :)

But one day I accidentally called her Black BeTSY and now that's kind of her name.

ANYWAY.

Today is going to be a relaxing day.

I think I'll lay out by my pool!

Tonight Tony is gonna pick me up and we're gonna go to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner since I won't be seeing much of him for the next week. :(

I really wish he could come with us on this trip, but of course he has his classes and work. Bleh.

I will miss him terribly.

4 comments:

Lift Like A Mom

Hope you have a great trip!! ....and that the heartburn goes away also. Blah! That's never fun.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your car! I hope it ends up being something really cheap to fix. Have a great time on vacation!

Ashley

My Jetta causes me so much grief-- especially in the transmission department. I hope your luck is better than mine was!

Brittany

BOOO to your car being broken!.

Boo to missing your bf!

Yay for vaca's!

Yay for naming your car!

Yay for good boyfriends!

Yay for the pool!

:)