Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday & Last Night

Happy Sunday, y'all! I hope you guys had/are having a great weekend!

Last night Tony and I went to dinner at Dreamland BBQ with our friends Meredith and Matt.

All of us got the pork and I got mac and cheese and baked beans for my two sides! Mmm! And of course, a diet coke!

It was pretty delicious, but not as good as Williamson Bros., my and Tony's fav bbq place!

So we decided we all wanted to do something after we ate, so we decided to go to a local bar and play some pool and have some drinks!

We ended up going across the street to Mazzy's Sports Bar and Grill.

We ended up playing a few games of pool, I drank a Malibu and Pineapple drink and Meredith got the same thing.

A little later she decided to try out the Bubblegum Vodka.

It tasted EXACTLY like original bubblegum!

Both Meredith and I decided it's not something we would want to drink.

She finished it though because she did not want to waste it.

It was a very good night, overall. :)

Fun times with good friends.

Sorry I didn't get any pictures, I just didn't think of it!

Now...time for Getting to Know You Sunday!




1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?
 If it's some stranger, then no. If it's family or Tony, or good friends, then yes.




2. What are you passionate about?
Baking. If I had the money, I would go to the Art Institue of Atlanta and I would become a Pastry Chef. 



3. How long have you been blogging?
Well, I started on February 9th, so it will be 4 months on Wednesday.


4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
Non-alcoholic, Diet coke. Alcoholic, Malibu Rum and Pineapple Juice! A.K.A, Caribou Lou "The Ultimate Party Flavor".




5. What is your favorite type of music?
Country! By far.

6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
I do a lot of things before I go to bed. Hah. But what I do RIGHT before I go to bed is put on chapstick.



7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
On July 2nd I'm going to Nantahala, NC for a family reunion with my dad's side of the family. I'm stoked for that! Then Tony and I are either going to Myrtle Beach, SC or somewhere in FL. :)



8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?
Mascara. It would be really hard to live without foundation, but if I have nothing but mascara, then I will be happy. If I have everything BUT mascara, then there will be problems. :)

2 comments:

Brittany

foundation and mascara are my two must haves as well!

BTW we'll be leaving tuesday night.. Where exactly do you live? Atlanta right? I would still love to meet up with you, but we could do it on our way back or something too!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

Sounds like you had a fun night! I don't know if I could have finished the bubble gum drink either lol.