Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life..

Life is so amazing. I am so blessed!

This is my last week of summer classes and then I'm done for 2 months!!

Praise the Lord!

My family vacation is 2 weeks from Thursday! :)

Tony is amazing and so smart. He started his MBA last Monday.

He's such a hard-working guy. He has a full time job AND getting his MBA at the same time!

He will graduate next August!

It's going to be a long year, to say the least.

Yesterday I met with Mary for lunch at Chili's! It's one of our favorite restaurants!


She's like "mmm water". HAHA!



Us. :)

After lunch, Mary had to skadaddle 'cause she had a dentist appointment.

So, I went home and worked out and then we made more plans for later that night!

Some friends and I decided to hang out.

Me, Mary, Luz, AJ, and Ella.

We all met up at Chipotle hung out there for a while - laughing, chatting, and playing card games!

Then, since they were getting ready to close, we had to migrate outside.


Mary texting the others on where they are.


Hanging out outside. Figuring out where to go next.


The picture quality kinda sucks, but we thought it was interesting that all of our cars were next to each other since there were other cars around too. My car is the black VW Jetta, 2nd from the right. :)

So, we decided on what to do next - bowling!

It's been about a year and a half since I've gone bowling, so I thought it was a great idea!

We all piled in Ella's car, and headed to the bowling alley!

Last night was 99 cent per game night








There are a ton more pictures, but there are all on Mary's camera, so once she posts them then I can post them on here :)

We spent a couple hrs at the bowling alley, and decided to go to McDonalds to chill and play card games. :)

It was a really fun night!

Mary even met a guy at the bowling alley.

Of course, me and our friends had to push her to go talk to him. :)

Then, as we were walking out, this random guy comes up to me and says, "May I have a minute of your time? My name is blah-blah and I just wanted to say you're gorgeous".

I was like uhh, thanks!

Haha.

Awkward.

It was sweet though.

I didn't get home until 1:45AM and I was BEAT.

I hope everyone has a GREAT Tuesday!

I know I will. :)

I'm headed to see the boyfriend tonight! :)

0 comments: