Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September? Really? And 30DBJ

It's ALREADY September?

I can't believe how quickly this year is going by!

Before you know it Christmas is going to be here!

So, yesterday for Tony's birthday I took him to IHOP for breakfast and we both got pancakes, eggs, and sausage!

It was yuuummy.

Then last night Tony's parents took us out to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory!!

I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory. It's one of my favorite restaurants, for obvious reasons (cheesecake).

Their dinners are pretty good too!

I got the Chicken Fettucini! It was the best I've ever had!!

I just adore Tony's parents so I was so happy that we were able to spend time with them last night.

We were at the restaurant for 2 hours just enjoying each other and talking!

We decided we couldn't leave the CHEESECAKE Factory without getting cheesecake.

So Tony and I shared a slice of the Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Cheesecake.

Oh my gosh.

It was reallllly good, but SO rich!


Tony's parents got the Ultimate Red Velet Cheesecake!!

Tony and I tried this one on my birthday and it is to.die.for.

OMG.


It was very fun to be celebrating Tony's birthday with his family.

I just love them.

On another note, I forgot to do Day 28 of the 30DBJ yesterday.

So I'm going to day day 28 and 29 today.



Day 28: Whats in my purse

Well, I would take a picture, but my camera is currently dead.

I need to charge it!

So I will just tell you.

- Sunglasses
- Wallet
- Black Amethyst Lotion from Bath and Body Works
- Hair brush
- Pencil/pen/highlighter bag
- Perfume
- Camera
- Hand sanitizer
- Gum
- Bobby pins
- Aleve
- 4 lipglosses
- Camera charger
- Mirror

SO interesting, right? ;)

HAHA.

Day 29: Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days

Well I really do not have much going on for the next couple months.

I'm not sure what I'm doing for the holidays yet, except I know that I'm going up to Kansas City to visit family for Christmas.

In November Tony and I will have know each other for 2  years.

Wow.

I hope that I make good grades this semester and finish my last semester off right at my community college.

In January I will be attending Kennesaw State University, and I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

In February of next year, Tony and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary.

I hope that our relationship keeps getting stronger and that we continue to laugh with each other.

In May I will be turning 22.

Whoa. That's weird to say.

I will also be finishing my first semester at Kennesaw and hopefully will be finishing it up with good grades.

Also, my brother graduates college, which is a huge step, and my stepsister graduates high school.

I cannot wait to go to both of these graduations.

Let's just say lots of tears are going to be shed.

Next summer is going to be a REALLY busy summer.

My stepmom and stepbrother are moving down here which will be a BIG move.

I'm pretty sure me and my family will be going back to Fort Myers next summer which I'm REALLLLLLY excited about.

Also, Tony will be graduating with his MBA next summer!

That's a HUGE step.

So, the next 365 days look promising.

Well, I've also decided I'm going to do day 30, since I leave for the beach tomorrow and today I have to STUDY STUDY STUDY ALL day.

So I won't have anytime today or tomorrow.

So here goes. 

Day 30: A dream for the future

Well, obviously I want to be happy and healthy.

But my dream for the future is to graduate college, become a nurse, get married, and become a mother.

These have ALWAYS been my dreams.

I cannot wait to live them out. :)

So, there ya have it.

This 30 Day Blog Journal was a TON of fun!

Now what am I going to blog about?!?

Haha.

Tomorrow we leave at 3 PM to head to the beach.

So, I will update when I get back!

I come back Monday, but I have two tests on Tuesday so right when I get back from vacay I gotta STUDY! Ugh!

So I'll update ya on Tuesday!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!!

3 comments:

The Undomestic Mom

I cant believe its already Septmeber either! crazy! those cheesecakes look so yummy!

Mrs. Ruby

What a FUN post!!! Have a blast at the beach...I'll be there too. ;) Happy Labor Day!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

I love that restaurant! I can never wait for dessert to get there! Have a great time at the beach!