Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oops. So Sorry!

Ahhh! It's almost been a week since I've written!

No lie, I've been SO busy with school.

Studying like crazy of course.

Oh, and all of my favorite shows came on last week, so that's another reason. ;)

Today is SUNDAY which means it's weigh in day!

*Drum Roll*

I lost 2 lbs this week!

That's 5.4 lbs in 2 weeks!

But for the week coming up, I'm ready to lose at 2 lbs again!

Bring it on! :)

4.6 lbs left to go!!

I can do this! ;)

3 comments:

Sam

Woohoo! Congrats on a positive weigh-in! You make it sound so easy (my problem is getting rid of the cookies I insist on eating between meals... often.. haha)

What are some of the shows that came back this week? I LOVE Modern Family.. do you watch that?

Happy Sunday!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

Wow! You're doing great!!

Mrs. Mama

WOOOHOO for the weight loss! you are doing so wonderful! I will have to follow after you once this pregnancy is over :)