Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolutions/goals for 2012!

In the past I've made resolutions and didn't stick to them.

Last year I made a couple resolutions and I actually stuck to both of them!

This year I have some goals in mind that I want to accomplish:

1) Finally lose all the weight that I want to lose forever (have my dream body), instead of just losing weight and then thinking that I can afford to lose some more, but I'll just do it at a later time.
2) Get a lot of new clothes (after I lose weight). Starting next week I'm going to go through all of my clothes and get rid of clothes that I haven't worn in a year.
3) Go out with my friends more! I feel like in 2011 I didn't make an effort to make more time with my friends.

That's all I can think of. I WILL accomplish these things in 2012!