Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year & Review

Where did 2011 go?!

Fastest year EVER!

Here's what happened in 2011:(with no pictures since I basically didn't take many at all in 2011)

January - Started my last semester at a community college, started my weight loss journey to lose 20 lbs

February - Celebrated my 3rd Valentine's Day with Tony and we also celebrated our 2 year anniversary!

March- Nothing really happened in this month

April - Reached my goal of losing 20 lbs, my sister turned the big 18! My grandparents came into town :)

May - I turned 22! I finished my last semester at the community college. I went to my sister's high school graduation!

June - Nothing too exciting happened this month.

July - Took the TEAS V test for nursing and unfortunately didn't do too well. MOVED OUT OF THE HOUSE I GREW UP IN AND INTO MY APARTMENT WITH MY BEST FRIEND!

August - Started my first semester at Kennesaw State University! Tony's birthday :)

September - Brother turned 24

October - Not much happened

November - My sister came into town for Thanksgiving!

December - I made a great grade on the re-take of the TEAS V! My brother graduated from college, my grandparents came into town, and my sister came into town!

Now here's what's going to happen in 2012!

January - Start journey to lose weight AGAIN! I've gained about 5 lbs back of the 20 that I lost so I want to lose that and then some! So I want to lose 15-20 more lbs! Also, start looking or a job this month.

Feb - Celebrate my 4th Valentine's Day with Tony and also celebrate our 3 year anniversary!

March - Maybe get to my weight loss goal!

April - DEF be to my goal by this month! And my sister turns 19! Whoa!

May - I turn 23 and I will finish up my 2nd semester at KSU! I will also enter the iPhone world this month when I get one for my bday! Also during this month my family and I might be going on a cruise!

June - My best friend turns 23 :)

July - Will be in my apartment for a year on the 23rd!

August - Tony's birthday :)

Sept - Brother turns 25!

Oct - Not much planned YET!

November - Don't know yet..besides family time during Thanksgiving! :)

December - Christmas!! :)





0 comments: