Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Fit Friday

If y'all read my last post, I've decided I want to lose some more weight. I want to lose at least 15 lbs MAYBE 20.

If y'all didn't already know, 3 years ago at the end of April I completed my goal of losing 40 lbs.  Then I lost 20 more lbs last April and I want to lose more this year, too. I thought I looked good, but I didn't think I looked great.

This year is the year that I want to get my "dream" body or at least be pretty damn close. In order for me to do that, I have to lose more weight. I want to lose 15-20 lbs.

This year I'm going to lose all of the weight that I think I need to lose. Ultimately, I'd love to lose it by end of March, but if I can just lose it by my birthday (May 8) then I'll be happy!

I'm not going to post my weight or measurements because I'm weird like that, but I may when I reach my goal. ;)

I'm going to eat a low carb, high protein diet and workout 6 days a week. I'm going to do circuit training 4 days a week and sprints 2 days a week. This has worked for me in the past, so I'm going to do it again! My goal is 15 lbs, but once I get closer to it, I may decide to do 5 more to get to 20. I'll def let y'all know!

My weigh-in days are going to be on Sunday's so I'll recap on Friday's what my previous weigh-in was!

Link up with First Name Smith and let's get in shape, y'all! :)