Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who's Your Doppelganger?

It seems as if everyone has joined in on the fun of trying to find out who they most look like! Instead of going to the website, I'll just show you who people said I look like!


Jessica Alba!


People used to tell me all of the time that I looked like her. I even got 2 people that thought I was her. I don't get it as much now-a-days but when I was younger I got it all of the time! I can kind of see that we have similar features, but I'm definitely not as gorgeous as she is!

Next is Shannon Elizabeth!



I don't see the resemblance here. Maybe it's the eyes? Who knows! I've only gotten her a couple times!

Who do you think I look like?!?



3 comments:

Breenah

You definitely look like Shannon Elizabeth. And, not that this is helpful, but you look like a mix between a girl I went to high school with (Emily) and a girl I went to college with (Anna). You have a fabulous smile :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

I definitely think you look like Shannon Elizabeth!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair }

i love finding peoples dopplegangers! so fun! i think you look like shannon elizabeth!