Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Update! And weight loss.

Can y'all believe that it's mid March already?!


Time is flying by! 


3 years ago today Tony and I said "I love you" to each other. :) 


6 more weeks of this semester of school left! Not including finals.


I'm SO ready for summer break, y'all. You have no idea.


My roommate and I are driving down to Boca Raton, FL in May to visit my grandparents!


I'm SO excited!!!


This past week I had an interview for a nanny position. 


It would be for summer and it would be Mon-Thurs 9-5. If any of y'all are nannys or have been in the past, do you have any tips for me on things I could do with the kids?


There are two kids. The girl is 6 and the boy is 9. The girl is so hyper and very talkative! Ha ha! 


The mother also would be working from home.


A couple people have said that that might suck for me because the kids might always be going to their mother for things or that they might expect me to give them anything they want since their mother is in the house.


I seriously think this summer is going to be sooo much fun and I just want it to start now! 


Now here's my weight loss update:


This week I lost 1.6 lbs!


I've lost 13.2 lbs and I have 6.8 lbs to go! I'm getting closer!! :)


I hope y'all have a great Sunday! 

0 comments: