Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weigh in Sunday!

Hey y'all! How was everyone's weekend?

Mine was great! Now that I moved 45 min away from Tony, I only get to see him on the weekends (which sucks) so I have something to look forward to during the week!

I have an appointment on Tuesday at 2 PM with my advisor to go over what classes I need to take and when I need to take them because I have officially changed my major to Elementary and Early Childhood Education!! I'm gonna be a teacher!! :)

I have prayed about this a lot because I was just so confused on what major to choose. And I feel like He lead me to this. :)

Also, today is weigh in day!

I lost 2 lbs this week!!!

Now I'm down 5.4 lbs with 14.6 to go!!

Now I'm off to go study! Have a great Sunday everyone!

0 comments: