Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Goodness

Oh my goodness. I have been such a bad blogger! In the past 2 weeks I have been studying for the TEAS test and enjoying the summer.

I thought that once school was out that I would be a better blogger. Well, doesn't seem that way! Darn! I've also started packing a little bit because in 9 days I will be moving into my apartment!!!!

I remember counting down all the back from 9 months and now it's 9 DAYS!

I seriously cannot believe it's almost here! Where has the summer gone? Plus my TEAS test is 2 weeks from tomorrow! Eeek!

I know that moving out is going to be an adjustment, but I just know I'm going to love it. And I won't be so stressed out all the time.

This weekend Tony and I are going to go see Horrible Bosses and going to be spending a little time with his parents. :) I love them!

Then I'm going to do a little more packing and studying on Sunday before I go to my dad's house for dinner.

Then next week is my last week in my house!! Can y'all tell how excited I am to move out?!

The only thing that sucks a little about it is that I won't be 3 miles away from Tony anymore. More like 25 miles. :( But that's how it was the first year we were dating. He lived 25 miles away and it was fine. We made it work!

The reason I'm moving out is because I'm transferring colleges and the college that I will be going to is 20ish miles away from where I live now and it would be sucky to have to drive that everyday, so my apartment that I got is 3 miles away from school! Woo!

What else is going on in my life? Remember that 20 lb weight loss goal I reached in April? Still keeping it off! I gained 2 1/2 lbs but that was to be expected because I was coming off a low carb diet. I still workout 3-4 times a week.

I wanna lose 10-15 more (probably more like 10) eventually. Probably by next summer..so I have a while. HAHA!

You know what's weird? I never seem to gain weight when I go on vacations! If I do, it's like a .4 gain! Ha! But it's just water weight and it goes back down the next day. Isn't that weird? And it happens around the holidays. I'm not complaining, but I just think it's odd! Hey, I'll take it! :)

I hope y'all have a great Thursday and I'll try to post next week before I move!! :D

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

I saw Horrible Bosses last weekend and thought it was hilarious. Hope you enjoy it! If you don't post again before your big move, good luck!