Oh my goodness!
It's almost been a month since I've written!
My b! I've been SWAMPED with finals and projects and papers in the last month!
I took my last final yesterday and am proud to say I'm DONE for the semester!
A whole month off and I'm so excited to not have to worry about studying for a whole month. :)
I'm very proud of my grades and I'm looking forward to just relaxing for a month.
Thanksgiving was wonderful.
I spent it in Kansas with my wonderful family and it was great.
I can't believe Christmas is in 2 weeks! But I'm SO excited.
I'll be going back to Kansas on the 22nd until the 30th!
I'm STOKED! The only downside to this is that I won't be able to spend Christmas with Tony. :(
I've been seeing this survey around blogworld and I decided to fill it out!
Fill in the Blank
1. I wish.. that everyone in my family lived like an hour away from each other. My stepmom and stepbrother are moving down here next summer, but I wish my grandparents and cousins and aunts/uncles could too. :(
2. Yesterday I... went to take my Statistics final which was my last final of the semester! Then I came home and lounged around and watched TV and then went to Tony's and we watched our shows. :)
3. Today I will.. do a little grocery shopping and veg out! Tonight Tony and I are going to have dinner and relax!
4. Tomorrow I will.. go eat sushi with my girl, Mary! Then relax most of the day, and have dinner with Tony tomorrow night. :)
5. Maybe.. I will get to have dinner with an old friend next week :)
6. Someday.. I will be a Labor and Delivery nurse, be happily married, and then be a stay-at-home mom with a few munchkins running around. :)
7. I love ... my family, my boyfriend, my friends, the holidays, Starbucks, coats and boots, sweets, snow, fireplaces, kids.
Catch Up - There hasn't been much going round these parts to blog about. We are one week away from Spring Break and we are ready. We don't have big plans for our br...
6 days ago