Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

An Explanation

Wow! It sure has been a while since I've actually written a substantial blog post!

I have been SO incredibly busy with school and trying to spend as much time with Tony and my family as I can!

I just have not had the time to get on here & write a post! 

And that kind of makes me sad!

Obviously, school is more important, but I miss y'all!

I just got to keep telling myself only 1!more!month! of this semester!!

I think I can, I think I can.

Another reason is because I haven't had internet at my house for over a week now, so when I do go to someone's house with internet then I really don't have time to write a post.

You get the picture, though.

Let's just say these last 5 weeks or so of school are going to be the busiest!

But aren't they always?!?

I'm just counting down the days until Thanksgiving!

I'm waking up at 5 AM on Nov 24 and driving to Kansas with my brother and my dad!

It's such a looooong drive - 12 hours!

But I think we have driven it about 20 times, not including coming back!

But I'm SO excited because I get to see my best friend/stepsister!!


And of course my stepmom and stepbrother. And my stepmom's side of the family.

ALSO!also!also! My grandparents are coming to Kansas for Thanksgiving too!! Along with my uncle and aunt and two little cousins!!!

This is the first time that I can remember that I've spent Thanksgiving with my grandparents!

Crazy, huh?

Halloween was really low key.

Saturday Tony and I watched the Ga/FL game and I baked Halloween cupcakes! They were chocolate cupcakes with orange icing! They were gooood! Too bad I didn't take a pic! :(

Then we went and saw Hereafter.

Honestly, it was ok. Don't waste your money.

I think this weekend Tony and I are going to a corn maze! Should be fun. :)

Don't get too worried if I don't post a lot in the next month.

I will be UBER busy!

But I will definitely post when I have time!!

Have a great week!!!

Oh, and Happy November!!

4 comments:

Brittany

we will miss you lovely!

Glad you are still alive :)

Take care of yourself and enjoy your time in school before you're in the working world!

I promise..

you'll miss it!

Laura

Awww, yay Kansas!! :) My hubby and I will be visiting my family up around the Lawrence and KC area so we'll be pretty close!

Jill

it sounds like u have a lot to look forward to :D

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving then!!!