Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sing-Along Sunday!

Today is Sunday, which means it's Sing-Along Sunday!

I'm going to post a few songs that go along really well with my life..

This song sums up my life with Tony. I'm completely head over heels in love with him, and this song is just perfect. It basically sums up our relationship. I'm seriously considering it being our first dance song if we get married! ;)




This song is kind of "our song". It describes us perfectly. We are best friends, and lovers. :) I typed out the lyrics for Tony for Valentine's Day/our 1 year anniversary and when we went to Myrtle Beach in February it came on the radio and we both just looked at each other and smiled and I got all these butterflies. It's perfect. I'm seriously considering this being our first dance song too, if we get married! Gosh, it's going to be a hard decision. :P




This girl is one of my all time favortie country singers. Her voice is amazing, and she's so sweet. This song is so touching, and I can definitely relate to it! Having that one house that you grew up in and shared all your memories in.

0 comments: