Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursdays!


- I'm thankful for my health. I was able to lose 45 lbs in the last year and it was has been all worth it.

- I'm thankful for my wonderful boyfriend and his family. He is amazing, and his family is just as amazing! They truly are one of a kind and I'd be so lucky if they became my in-laws.

- I'm thankful for my family, also. They support me in everything I do and I am truly blessed.

- I'm thankful for the Lord. He has ultimate control and I don't need to worry about my future, because I know He has it all planned out and it's going to work out.

- I'm thankful for my house. Many people don't have a roof over their head, and I'm just so thankful that I do. I have a place to come home to.


Have a great Thursday!

0 comments: