Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

American Idol Recap

So last night on American Idol the top 12 girls sang. There was only a few girls that I liked.



  • Didi Benami.

  • 23 years old

  • From Hollywood, CA

  • Very unique voice.



  • Katelyn Epperly

  • 19 years old

  • From West Des Moines, IA

  • Her voice is very unique and strong. She has great stage presence!



  • Katie Stevens

  • 17 years old

  • From Middlebury, CT

  • She has a very strong, amazing voice for being so young! I hope she goes far!

So, there were only 3 girls I liked out of the 12. The girls are a little weak this year, I think These 3 girls are the only ones that I could could have a chance winning. They have great voices!

Tonight, the top 12 guys from the top 24 sang. What great voices they have! Here are a few of my favorites!


  • Aaron Kelly

  • 16 years old

  • Sonestown, PA

  • He is young and SO good. Kind of reminds me of David Archuleta a little bit. I see him going far!


  • Lee Dewyze

  • 23 years old

  • Mount Prospect, IL

  • My favorite out of ALL 24 contestants so far! I LOVE his voice! So soothing and unique!




  • Casey James

  • 27 years old

  • Fort Worth, TX

  • Great voice!! And can anyone look past his looks? Wow! Haha! He's a looker!



So there you have it, my favorites. It will be interesting to watch tomorrow night to see who gets eliminated. I hope none of my favorites end up going!

Today was a good day. I haven't had a 'bad day' in a while. So, at least it wasn't bad! All I did was go to class then came back home and do a little homework. Yep, that was my day! Haha. I'm taking advantage of these lazy days right now, because I know that once I start my major classes to become an Elementary teacher then my life is going to be soo busy!

I cannot wait until Spring. It's one of my favorite times of the year. My favorite season is Fall, but I also love Spring! I love the flowers and being able to drive with my windows down. Also, when Spring arrives, that means that my birthday is getting closer! I'm turing 21 this year, so it's a big deal. Not a big deal because I like drinking and I'm excited to be able to buy drinks, but because it's the last birthday I have to really look forward to. When I was younger, my friends and I would always talk about how we can't wait to be 21 because it will be the last year we get to really celebrate. I mean, I will always be excited once my birthday comes around after my 21st, but this one is the last one that I'm REALLY going to look forward to.

Not TOO sure what I'm going to be doing for it. Maybe go to the beach with Tony. Maybe just stay here. I do know that I'm going to be buying a few yummy fruity drinks! YUM! And I do know I will be with Tony. Everytime I go to a restaurant and look at the drinks menu I always find something that looks soo appealing, but can't get it because I'm underage! So, I will look forward to actually buying those drinks in a couple months!

Well, I'm off to watch the Real World! Yes, you guessed it, I'm a reality tv junkie!

:)

0 comments: